Win 2 FA CUP FINAL Tickets
1. The tickets draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after reporting a bug in our FEEDBACK button, situated on the right hand of your screen, purchasing a ticket or listing a real ticket, that was later bought on the website.
2. Multiple entries per person Possible.
3. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 15 December 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
4. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 18 December 2017.
5. The winner will receive an 2 tickets for FA CUP final game.
6. Ticket4football accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the Venue where the game will take place).
7. The winner will be notified by email on or before 29 December 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Ticket4football within 14 days of being notified by Ticket4football, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Ticket4football shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Ticket4football shall be entitled to select another winner.
8. The Tickets will be sent to the winner by Ticket4football by post.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. Ticket4football retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
11. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Ticket4football's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Ticket4football and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Ticket4football and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
13. Ticket4football accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Ticket4football further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Ticket4football for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Ticket4football reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Ticket4football in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Ticket4football shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The Prize Draw will be governed by Spanish law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
17. Promoter: Ticket4football